Adult Internal Medicine
Horizon Medical takes care of all of YOU!
At this practice, unlike many others, we always work with the patient, and start with a Natural approach to your health. Beginning with nutrition and supplements, and then going to prescription drugs to manage your conditions, is our method. If your problem requires such intervention, we do minor surgical procedures as well.
Of course, we treat infections/illnesses such as colds, Flu, sinus infections, bronchitis, etc. We can always get you a same-day appointment for sick visits or injuries. Calling ahead will minimize your wait time.
Below are just some of the chronic conditions we frequently treat:
- Angina (chest pain, heart problems)
- COPD (chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema)
- Diabetes Mellitus (High Blood Sugar)
- Fatigue Issues (endocrine problems, Chronic Fatigue)
- GERD (reflux, heartburn)
- Heart Disease and Congestive Heart Failure
- Hyperlipidemia (Bad Cholesterols)
- Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Joint Disorders (Gout, Arthritis, Rheumatoid, Lupus)
- Mood Disorders (Depression, Anxiety, Panic, Bipolar)
- Pain Disorders (Chronic pain, Fibromyalgia)
- Skin Conditions (acne, rashes, Eczema, mole checks)
- Thyroid Disorders
Did you find your problem(s) on this list? If not, do not worry, as this is only a brief list. Call the office and ask specifically about your concern to find out more. Chances are, we'll handle your needs, too.
Move on to the Next...
Keep going with the information on Our Services!